Cancellation & Refund Policy
In light of the threat of Covid-19, for ALL bookings with check-ins up to 31st March 2022, the following policies apply:
Our goal is to provide guests with exceptional stay experiences. We understand that many other important factors might affect your decision to travel right now. We have taken every step to adopt more flexible policies at this time.
|Days before Check-in Date
||Regular Policy % of amount refunded from Booking Amount
||Special policy under COVID-19
|14 days or more
||80% Refund or 100% Future credit note
||100% future credit note
|Between 14 days to 7 days
||50% Refund or 60% Future credit note
||75% Future credit note
|Between 7 days to 2 days
||50% Future credit note
|Within 48 Hours prior to check-in time
(Check in time 2p.m)
1. We continue to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and intend to provide updates about the policy on the 1st of each month. Example: - If your reservation starts after 31st March 2022, please check back on 1st March 2022 for an update on eligibility.
2. In case of any refunds that WOWz STAYs owes Guest(s), the processing shall be completed within 10 working days
3. If the guest has made a partial payment, he/she is not entitled to any refund whatsoever. In case of any cancellation under any policy, convenience charges and payment gateway charges are non-refundable.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. GST at applicable rates will be charged on this cancellation fee.
2. Standard check-in time is 2 pm and check-out time is 11 am.
3. In case guests wish to avail a further extended checkout or early check-in, charges are applicable depending on the availability of the stay/property.
4. It is at the sole discretion of the booked hotels/stays, whether to offer early check-in or late check-out.
4. Reservations made on a third-party site may be subject to that channel’s terms and conditions and may differ from WOWz STAYs. Please check the site where you originally booked your trip.
Future Credit Note Issued Policy
1. A future credit note expires SIX MONTHS from the date of issue, unless WOWz STAYs specifies a longer expiration period in writing at the time of issue.
2. A Future Stay Credit expires as per the validity mentioned on the credit note. If you book a trip using the credit, the check-in date must be before the credit’s expiration date.
3. In case of a change in your trip and the updated reservation costs is more than your original one, you’ll be asked to pay the difference.
4. You do have to use the credit all at once.
You cannot combine your future credit with someone else’s.
5. Future credit note has transferable option. So you can transfer the same to anyone after dropping an email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you book a stay using a credit note and subsequently cancel the reservation, our standard cancellation policies apply.
2. Relocation or Rescheduling Policy
1. Relocation/Rescheduling by guests is not permitted, once a booking is confirmed.
By WOWz STAYs:
1. WOWz STAYs reserves to right to cancel any booking.
2. Guests will be provided one of the following options in case of any relocation or cancellation by WOWz STAYs:
2.1. Book an alternative comparable available Home.
2 2. WOWz STAYs shall offer future Credit Note (validity of 6 months from date of issuance) of the full amount paid.